Advice for small business owners
Your business map to financial freedom
It’s important to be across your small business accounting, taxation and bookkeeping – your BAS, tax returns, profit and loss, and cash flow. However, it’s critical to have a small business plan that goes beyond your next tax return or next quarter reporting.
An accounting firm can provide you with small business advice at different stages of your new or growing small business. From a business plan to company formation, loan application to government audit, an accountant can make life easier for you at each step.
You don’t need to employ an accountant full-time or hire one on a retainer substratum. FC Accounting offers affordable advice for small business owners wanting to expand or optimise their business. Our accountants can focus on your small business finances so that you have time to focus on aspects of your business that are more interesting to you!
Small Business Advice on the North Shore
We pride ourselves on seeing your business grow! Our advisory services for small to medium businesses provide practical and affordable solutions across:
If you’re starting out or just getting serious about business, your business planning might include:
- finding the best structure for your business to minimise tax and maximise profit
- setting up cloud accounting services like Xero, Saasu or MYOB
- a monthly accounting package that lets you focus on the business and allows us to do what we do the best
Ready to grow your business and stop chasing your tail? Drawing up your business plan might include:
- running a financial health check on your accounts, payroll and cash flow
- profit and loss analysis to see where your money is going.
- business analysis and planning for growth and other opportunities
- a monthly accounting package to keep you going
You’ve built a solid foundation, but you want more growth. It’s time to build a legacy. Your business planning might include:
- business analysis and planning for growth and/or other opportunities
- franchising and licensing opportunities
- partnership agreements
- a monthly accounting package to keep you growing.