We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Our primary objective in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with the most efficient service.
2. We may collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with Australian Privacy Principles (APP’s) as set out in the Privacy Act 1988.
Information we may collect
3. Name and job title
4. Contact information including email address
5. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
6. Other relevant information.
How we collect information
7. We collect information about you in a number of different ways, but preferable directly from you.
8. We collect information when you engage with our business
9. When you do an enquiry though our website
10. When you send an email or other correspondences to FC Accounting, we collect and store the details and contents of the email/correspondence.
11. Sometimes we will collect information about your from other sources such as the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) as the Privacy Act 1988 permits; and we will do this only if it is reasonably necessary to do so.
Use of Information
12. Personal information that visitors submit to our site is used only for the purpose for which it is submitted. Copies of correspondence sent from the website, that may contain personal information, are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
13. We use personal information to provide you with specific tax, bookkeeping, accounting, audit and business advisory service.
14. We use personal information we collected to send you information (either by email or post) that you request.
15. Other reasons/purposes may be
a) To identify you
b) To prevent or investigate any fraud or crime or any suspected fraud or crime
c) To comply with requirements by law, regulation or codes binding us, and
d) Any other purpose to which you have consented.
Maintenance of Your Personal Information
16. At FC Accounting, for the purpose of business and type of service we provide and in respect to our clients, we take reasonable measures to ensure that:
e) Information that we collect about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date at the time of collection; and
f) When we use your personal information, it is accurate, up-to-date complete and accurate at the time of use; and
Security of Your Personal Information
18. We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about visitors to our website, in particular information that is capable of identifying an individual (“personal information”). Nevertheless, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
19. At FC Accounting we cannot ensure or warrant security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is especially true for information that is sent to us via email as we have no control over it and no way of protecting that information before we receive it.
20. While we will strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal information, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, hence we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We are not likely to disclose your information to organisations overseas. However, we may store your information in cloud or other types or networked or electronic storage, which are accessible from various countries via internet connection.
Information about other people
21. If you give us information about another person in relation to the services we provide, you will inform the person of that.
We will not collect any information from our website except where visitors knowingly provide it to us.
23. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
Phone: (02) 8384 4399