BUILDING YOUR NEST EGG WITH AN SMSF
Smart Self-Funded Super and SMSF Management on the North Shore
FC Accounting understands all about self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs), even the most complicated legislation and administration requirements.
Superannuation is one of the most tax-effective investment environments available. After age 60 it may even be completely tax free.
We handle the accounting and tax preparation of a number of Self-Managed Super Funds.
We can help you with:
- Transition to retirement
- Current financial position assessment
- Retirement gaol and setting
- Retirement projection and reality check
- Pre-retirement planning /transition strategies
- Advice on redundancy and termination payments
Our SMSF team with assistants of our Authorised Representative can help with
- Management of SMSFs including operation and structuring
- How do you set up a self-managed super fund
- Decide who are to be the members
- Decide who are to be trustees – there are 2 alternatives, the members themselves or a proprietary limited company whose directors & shareholder are members of the super fund
- To point out a number of compliance and regulatory matters that businesses and trustees of SMSF need to address
- Decide upon a name of your fund
- Order the fund trust deed
- Apply for an ABN, TFN
- Open a bank account for the fund
- Apply for the fund to be regulated by the ATO
- Request your present super funds to transfer your superannuation investments to your new self-managed super fund
- Providing factual advice about the value of consolidating super assets into a single fund
- Administration and operational issues, including establishment, the addition of new trustees/members and valuation of fund assets
- Acquiring or disposing of an interest in an SMSF
- Minimising SMSF costs
- SMSF issues
- Personal insurances
FC Accounting can support you with all aspects of SMSF, and help you to run your SMSF properly.
Why bookkeeping is important Starting and running a small business involves a strong commitment to turning a passion into a viable and thriving source of income. This takes time, energy…